- Body Sculpting by Anais (nor any of its employees, agents or representatives), is
engaged in rendering medical advice, nor does it (or any of its employees,
agents or representatives) hold itself of out as qualified to do so.
- We strongly recommend that you seek that you seek professional medical advice
before embarking on any diet or exercise program.
- Any exercise program, even in healthy individuals, carries risk. You have a
responsibility to exercise your own personal judgment, as well as any other
considerations, before acting on any of the content provided by us.
- Where we provide you with a personally tailored diet and exercise plan (a
“Personal Plan”) the information contained therein should not be regarded as or
relied upon as being a comprehensive health or exercise program. Accordingly,
any actions that you take in relation to a personal plan should not be pursued
regardless or to the exclusion of other information, opinions or judgments that are
available to you.
- Any Personal Plan will have been prepared on the basis of information provided
by you. You are responsible for the accuracy of any information that you provide
to us. You are responsible for informing us of any health issues or medical
conditions when asking us to prepare a Personal Plan.
- Before taking any acting in relation to a Personal Plan, you must take into
account any other factors apart from the Personal Plan of which you are or ought
to be aware.
For example, we always recommend that you seek professional medical advice
before embarking on any exercise program. Your decisions to engage in any
exercise program should take into account any medical or other professional
advice that it available to you as well as using your own personal judgment as to
what activity is safe for you to engage in.
- The information set out in any Personal Plan may relate to certain contexts and
may not be suitable in other contexts. It is your responsibility to ensure that you
do not use the information we provide in the wrong context.
For example, where a program was tailored for a woman who was not pregnant,
this would not be appropriate for her to use after becoming pregnant.
- Any information that we provide that does not form part of a Personal Plan,
whether obtained through our website, e-book, video course, social media (such
as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter) or otherwise, is provided for the purposes of
general information only.
- While we believe that for most people, following our programs and methods will
lead to their desired results, all exercise programs depend on the individual.
Results will be affected by the effort and commitment of the individual, however,
in some circumstances even where an individual follows our program, they may
not achieve the desired results. We, therefore, provide no warranties of any kind,
express or implied, as to:
1. the effectiveness any techniques, diets or programs that we deliver; or
2. the results that you may achieve as a result of following our programs.
- All testimonials contain shown on our website or in our content are real people
who have followed the plans provided by us. For the avoidance of any doubt,
however, there they are not indicative of the results that you are likely to achieve,
rather they are included as examples of the results that particular individuals